Activities in the Texas Hill Country
When you spend your vacation at Roddy Tree Ranch, you can take advantage of our 800 feet of access to the Guadalupe River or visit Ingram Lake and Dam, Old Ingram Loop antique stores and art galleries, downtown Kerrville shops, the Point Theater, and summer camps.
Twenty-five minutes takes you to Comfort and Fredericksburg, 1 hour to New Braunfels, and 1 hour takes you to San Antonio with attractions such as Schlitterbahn, SeaWorld, the Alamo, Riverwalk, and Fiesta Texas. You can also take a wine tour of the Texas Hill Country wineries.
Hunt • Fredericksburg • Ingram • Kerrville • Stonewall • San Antonio • Day Trips
Roddy Tree Ranch has 2 swimming pools, perfect fishing spots (including a catch and release fishing pond), petting zoo, horseshoes, volleyball court, badminton court, playscape, and playground area, canoeing, nature walks, and washer pitching.
And don't forget to take time to relax.
• Swimming Pools • Fishing • Washer Pitching • Nature Walks
• Horseshoes • Covered Pavilion with Jukebox and Picnic Tables
• Basketball • Volleyball • Canoeing • Playscapes
• Swimming in the Guadalupe • Convenient to Area Activities
• Visit our barnyard animals in the back
• Take day trips to see the Hill Country
Additional Amenities for Extra Charge
• Children's beds, high chairs and rollaways • Catering* • Event Coordination*
*prior reservation required.